For full definition, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
The Seller is committed to total customer care and abides by the principles of The Consumer Protection Consumer Contracts Regulations. Should you wish to speak to our customer services department about anything relating to Procurement International Ltd please email our Customer Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to reply to your query within two working days.
Our Customer Services team are available between 8.30am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Goods Damaged on arrival
- If the goods supplied arrive damaged on receipt the Buyer should where possible refuse delivery or the Seller should be notified within 2 working days of receipt of delivery.
- The goods must remain in the original packaging, accompanied by all accessories and documentation as originally supplied.
- The Seller may arrange to have the goods collected from the Buyer and a replacement or refund will be processed.
Faulty/Defective Goods within 30 days of receipt
- In the event that goods supplied become faulty within 30 days of receipt, the Seller may arrange to have the goods collected to either repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- The goods must be returned in full, remain in the original packaging, accompanied by all parts & accessories and documentation as originally supplied. Please disable any security features and remove your personal data if necessary.
- Please be aware that we will only process your refund once the item has been returned to and checked by our specialist; this can take up to 14 days.
- The faulty goods may be returned to the original Supplier for replacement or repair and thereon returned to the Customer.
Faulty/Defective Goods outside 30 days of receipt
- If the goods supplied become faulty outside 30 days of receipt, the process will be in line with the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- The Seller may provide the Buyer with the Manufacturer’s Warranty contact details together with a Proof of Purchase document.
- The Seller may, if deemed necessary, arrange to have the item returned for repair/replacement in line with the Manufacturers terms. A collection cost may be applicable.
- (Please note some manufacturers i.e. Apple / Kettler & Bosch will deal directly with recipient to arrange repair/replacement, so please email to check with us before acting)
Buyers Remorse — Unwanted Goods
- If goods received are unwanted, the Buyer may return the goods to the Seller within 30 days of receipt.
- To cancel your order contact Customer Service on email@example.com
- The goods must be in a pristine re-saleable condition, unused and with any security tags in place.
- Once received and inspected as good for stock a refund will be issued using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
- Due to hygiene regulations, earrings and in ear headphones are non-returnable.
- Please note, if you wish to return your order due to buyer's remorse you will be responsible for paying the return postage charges.
Goods Returned As Undelivered
If the goods ordered are returned by the Courier as undelivered, the goods will be returned to stock and an automatic refund will be raised
Nothing in these conditions shall affect the statutory rights of the consumer under the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, The Sale Of Goods Act 1979, and The Sale & Supply Of Goods To Consumers Regulations 2002.